New Colorful Columns Earring Project & Jewelry Kit
John Woodson 2:41 PM Jewelry Kit Instructions
Kit Available at www.toocutebeads.com
Project Level: Intermidiate
Materials Needed for this project
- Take 1 eyepin, and load one of your 3mm seamless round beads followed by your 3 19mm Swarovski column beads.
- Load another 3mm seamless round on top.
- Wrap your eye pin, making the opening face the same direction as the bottom of your eye pin.
- Load a 3mm bead on your second eye pin.
- Insert your eye pin up through all 3 of your column beads
- Add another 3mm seamless round, and repeat your wrapping process (making sure your loop at the top, matches the loop at the bottom).
(this is how your project should look so far.)
- Open one of your 3.5mm jump rings
- load your chains in the following order
- insert your jump ring into the loop at the bottom of your eyepin.
(They should be hanging like this)
- Open another 3.5mm jump ring then take it through your chain in the following order
- insert your jump ring into the loop at the bottom of your eyepin (the opposite site to let the chains dangle).
(Make sure your curve is in the proper order)
- Open your 10mm jump ring
- Take it through the tops of your eye pins where you wrapped (tip: slightly push your eye pins towards each other. You will notice in the main photo the tops are slightly curved inward.)
- Load your shell leverback onto the jump ring
- Close the jump ring tightly